Research programme: sodium channel antagonists - Zenyth TherapeuticsAlternative Names: AM 66
Latest Information Update: 13 Jul 2007
At a glance
- Originator Zenyth Therapeutics
- Mechanism of Action Sodium channel antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Pain
Most Recent Events
- 01 Dec 2005 Amrad Corporation is now called Zenyth Therapeutics
- 21 Aug 2003 Preclinical trials in Pain in Australia (unspecified route)