Research programme: histone and peptide based therapeutics - SymbioTecAlternative Names: rhH1 x; rhH1.x
Latest Information Update: 25 Jan 2012
At a glance
- Originator SymbioTec
- Class Peptides; Proteins
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jan 2012 SymbioTec has been acquired by Xenetic Biosciences
- 09 Jul 2010 No development reported - Preclinical for Cancer in Germany (unspecified route)
- 24 Apr 2007 Preclinical trials in Acute myeloid leukaemia in Germany (unspecified route)