SP 234c-250cAlternative Names: SP-234c-250c
Latest Information Update: 10 Mar 2009
At a glance
- Originator Samaritan Pharmaceuticals
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 07 Oct 2004 Samaritan formed a broad strategic collaboration agreement with Pharmaplaz
- 21 Aug 2003 Preclinical trials in Cancer in USA (unspecified route)
- 21 Aug 2003 SP 234c-250c is available for licensing (http://www.samaritanpharma.com)