Research programme: thrombopoietin variants - XencorAlternative Names: Thrombopoietin; TPO variants
Latest Information Update: 17 Apr 2007
At a glance
- Originator Xencor
- Class Colony-stimulating factors; Glycoproteins
- Mechanism of Action Thrombopoietin stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Thrombocytopenia
Most Recent Events
- 17 Apr 2006 Discontinued - Preclinical for Thrombocytopenia in USA (unspecified route)
- 22 Aug 2003 Preclinical trials in Thrombocytopenia in USA (unspecified route)