Research programme: cancer therapies - CytoGenixAlternative Names: Cancer therapies research programme -CytoGenix
Latest Information Update: 02 Jun 2010
At a glance
- Originator CytoGenix
- Class Gene therapies
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Cancer; Cancer metastases
Most Recent Events
- 23 Jan 2004 Preclinical trials in Cancer metastases in USA (unspecified route)
- 23 Jan 2004 Cytogenix and Baylor College of Medicine have entered into an agreement to co-develop a ssDNA expression vector administered via aerosol delivery in the US for metastatic lung cancer
- 22 Oct 2003 This programme is available for licensing (http://www.cytogenix.com)