Research programme: rapamycin-resistant cancer therapy - Functional Genetics
Latest Information Update: 01 Dec 2014
At a glance
- Originator Functional Genetics
- Mechanism of Action Genetic transcription inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 01 Dec 2014 Discontinued - Preclinical for Cancer in USA (unspecified route)
- 15 Sep 2006 This programme is still in active development
- 25 Aug 2003 Preclinical trials in Cancer in USA (unspecified route)