SLV 321Alternative Names: SLV-321
Latest Information Update: 15 Feb 2006
At a glance
- Originator Solvay
- Class Irritable bowel syndrome therapies
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Irritable bowel syndrome
Most Recent Events
- 15 Feb 2006 No development reported - Preclinical for Irritable bowel syndrome in USA (unspecified route)
- 25 Aug 2003 Preclinical trials in Irritable bowel syndrome in USA (unspecified route)