Research programme: infectious disease vaccines - GlaxoSmithKlineAlternative Names: Chlamydia pneumoniae vaccine - GlaxoSmithKline; Chlamydia trachomitis vaccine - GlaxoSmithKline; Infectious disease vaccines research programme - GlaxoSmithKline
Latest Information Update: 25 Feb 2008
At a glance
- Originator GlaxoSmithKline
- Class Bacterial vaccines
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Chlamydial infections
Most Recent Events
- 25 Feb 2008 No development reported - Preclinical for Chlamydial infections in United Kingdom (unspecified route)
- 25 Feb 2008 No development reported - Preclinical for Chlamydial infections in USA (unspecified route)
- 25 Aug 2003 Preclinical trials in Chlamydial infections in United Kingdom (unspecified route)