Research programme: BIRC3 protein inhibitors - Aegera TherapeuticsAlternative Names: AEG 3373; BIRC3 antisense therapy; HIAP-1 antisense therapy; HIAP-1 inhibitors
Latest Information Update: 05 Mar 2007
At a glance
- Originator Aegera Therapeutics
- Mechanism of Action Apoptosis stimulants; BIRC3 protein inhibitors; Inhibitor of apoptosis protein inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 05 Mar 2007 Discontinued - Preclinical for Cancer in Canada (Parenteral)
- 18 Nov 2004 Preclinical development is ongoing
- 26 Aug 2003 Preclinical trials in Cancer in Canada (Parenteral)