Research programme: progesterone antagonists - Ligand/WyethAlternative Names: LG 1127; LG 1447; Progesterone antagonists research programme - Ligand/Wyeth; WAY 160248; WAY-075
Latest Information Update: 10 Aug 2009
At a glance
- Originator Ligand Pharmaceuticals; Wyeth
- Mechanism of Action Progesterone receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Breast cancer; Contraception; Endometriosis; Female genital diseases; Uterine leiomyoma
Most Recent Events
- 10 Aug 2009 Discontinued - Preclinical for Gynaecological disorders in USA (unspecified route)
- 10 Aug 2009 Discontinued - Preclinical for Contraception in USA (PO)
- 23 Jun 2004 This programme is still in active development - [(BIO 2004 Annual International Convention (BIO-2004)]