Latest Information Update: 26 Mar 2007
At a glance
- Originator Auxeris Therapeutics (CEASED)
- Class Osteoporosis therapies
- Mechanism of Action Osteogenesis stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Fracture; Osteoporosis
Most Recent Events
- 27 Aug 2003 Preclinical trials in Spinal fusion in USA (unspecified route)
- 27 Aug 2003 Preclinical trials in Fracture in USA (unspecified route)
- 27 Aug 2003 Preclinical trials in Osteoporosis in USA (unspecified route)