Research programme: anti-infectives - Triad TherapeuticsAlternative Names: EACPR inhibitors - Triad Therapeutics; Oxidoreductase inhibitors - Triad Therapeutics/Schering-Plough
Latest Information Update: 01 Mar 2007
At a glance
- Originator Schering-Plough; Triad Therapeutics
- Mechanism of Action Enzyme inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus infections; Mycoses
Most Recent Events
- 10 Dec 2004 Triad Therapeutics is ceasing operations and selling its assets
- 27 Aug 2003 Preclinical trials in Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus infections in USA (unspecified route)
- 27 Aug 2003 Preclinical trials in Mycoses in USA (unspecified route)