DLX 0201Alternative Names: DLX0201
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator DELEX Therapeutics
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Nausea and vomiting
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Nausea and vomiting in Canada
- 04 May 2005 DELEX Therapeutics has been acquired by YM BioSciences
- 27 Aug 2003 Preclinical trials in Emesis in Canada (unspecified route)