Research programme: anti-inflammatories - TransCell Therapeutics
Latest Information Update: 31 Mar 2011
At a glance
- Originator TransCell Therapeutics
- Class Peptides
- Mechanism of Action Signal transduction pathway inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Adult respiratory distress syndrome; Age-related macular degeneration; Atopic dermatitis; Crohn's disease; Diabetic retinopathy; Hepatitis; Inflammatory bowel diseases; Ocular inflammation; Psoriasis; Scleroderma; Sepsis; Ulcerative colitis
Most Recent Events
- 27 Aug 2003 Preclinical trials in Crohn's disease in USA (PO)
- 27 Aug 2003 Preclinical trials in Ulcerative colitis in USA (PO)
- 27 Aug 2003 Preclinical trials in Inflammatory bowel disease in USA (PO)