Research programme: NMR ACE applied to protein kinases - Triad Therapeutics
Latest Information Update: 01 Mar 2007
At a glance
- Originator Triad Therapeutics
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Autoimmune disorders; Cancer; Inflammation
Most Recent Events
- 10 Dec 2004 Triad Therapeutics is ceasing operations and selling its assets
- 28 Aug 2003 Preclinical trials in Inflammation in USA (unspecified route)
- 28 Aug 2003 Preclinical trials in Cancer in USA (unspecified route)