Research programme: immunotherapeutic vaccines - Aastrom/Stanford UniversityAlternative Names: CIK therapy - Aastrom/Stanford University; Cytokine induced killer cell therapy - Aastrom/Stanford University; Dendricell
Latest Information Update: 18 May 2006
At a glance
- Originator Aastrom Biosciences; Stanford University
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cancer; Colorectal cancer; Epstein-Barr virus infections; Hodgkin's disease; Multiple myeloma
Most Recent Events
- 18 May 2006 Discontinued - Preclinical for Epstein-Barr virus infections in USA (unspecified route)
- 18 May 2006 Discontinued - Preclinical for Colorectal cancer in USA (unspecified route)
- 18 May 2006 Discontinued - Preclinical for Multiple myeloma in USA (unspecified route)