Ciclosporin ophthalmic - SantenAlternative Names: Cyclosporin modified ophthalmic - Santen; Cyclosporin ophthalmic - Santen; DE 076; PAPILOCK Mini ophthalmic solution 0.1%; Sanciclo
Latest Information Update: 10 Feb 2006
At a glance
- Originator Novartis
- Class Antineoplastics; Antipsoriatics; Antirheumatics; Ciclosporins; Eye disorder therapies; Neuroprotectants
- Mechanism of Action Cytokine inhibitors; Immunosuppressants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Marketed Seasonal allergic rhinitis
Most Recent Events
- 23 Jan 2006 Launched for Seasonal allergic rhinitis in Japan (Ophthalmic)
- 23 Jan 2006 First global launch of ciclosporin ophthalmic
- 11 Oct 2005 Registered for Seasonal allergic rhinitis in Japan (Ophthalmic)