Research programme: transdermal influenza virus vaccine - Altea TherapeuticsAlternative Names: Influenza vaccine skin patch - Altea Therapeutics; Influenza vaccine transdermal patch - Altea Therapeutics
Latest Information Update: 15 Nov 2012
At a glance
- Originator Altea Therapeutics
- Class Influenza virus vaccines
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- Available For Licensing Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Influenza virus infections