Latest Information Update: 03 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Originator Peptor
- Class Antirheumatics
- Mechanism of Action Heat-shock protein inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Rheumatoid arthritis
Most Recent Events
- 03 Feb 2017 Discontinued - Preclinical for Rheumatoid arthritis in Israel (unspecified route)
- 03 May 2004 Suspended - Preclinical for Rheumatoid arthritis in Israel (unspecified route)
- 01 Sep 2003 Preclinical trials in Rheumatoid arthritis in Israel (unspecified route)