Latest Information Update: 31 May 2005
At a glance
- Originator Heidelberg Pharma
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Thrombocytopenia
Most Recent Events
- 31 May 2005 Discontinued - Preclinical for Thrombocytopenia in Germany (unspecified route)
- 02 Sep 2003 Preclinical trials in Thrombocytopenia in Germany (unspecified route)