Latest Information Update: 31 May 2005
At a glance
- Originator Heidelberg Pharma
- Class Antineoplastics
- Mechanism of Action
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Solid tumours
Most Recent Events
- 31 May 2005 Discontinued - Preclinical for Solid tumours in Germany (PO)
- 05 Jul 2004 This compound is still in active development - BIO 2004 Annual International Convention (BIO-2004)
- 02 Sep 2003 Preclinical trials in Solid tumours in Germany (PO)