Research programme: ophthalmological and bone disorder therapies - Optigen
Latest Information Update: 26 Mar 2007
At a glance
- Originator Optigen Technologies
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Osteogenesis imperfecta; Retinitis pigmentosa
Most Recent Events
- 04 Sep 2003 Preclinical trials in Osteogenesis imperfecta in Ireland (unspecified route)
- 04 Sep 2003 Preclinical trials in Retinal disorders in Ireland (unspecified route)