Research programme: radiopharmaceutical monoclonal T cell receptors - Avidex/ Dow Chemical
Latest Information Update: 20 Mar 2006
At a glance
- Originator Avidex; Dow Chemical
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 20 Mar 2006 No development reported - Preclinical for Cancer in USA (unspecified route)
- 05 Sep 2003 Preclinical trials in Cancer in USA (unspecified route)