Research programme: gene therapies - Human Genome Sciences/GenentechAlternative Names: Gene-based therapies - Human Genome Sciences/Genentech
Latest Information Update: 26 Oct 2005
At a glance
- Originator Genentech; Human Genome Sciences
- Mechanism of Action Gene transference
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Cancer; Immunological disorders; Neurological disorders
Most Recent Events
- 26 Oct 2005 No development reported - Preclinical for Immunological disorders in USA (unspecified route)
- 26 Oct 2005 No development reported - Preclinical for Cancer in USA (unspecified route)
- 26 Oct 2005 No development reported - Preclinical for Neurological disorders in USA (unspecified route)