Research programme: chimeric immunomodulatory DNA - DynavaxAlternative Names: Chimeric immunomodulatory compounds - Dynavax; Chimeric immunomodulatory oligonucleotides - Dynavax; CIC - Dynavax
Latest Information Update: 16 Apr 2008
At a glance
- Originator Dynavax Technologies
- Class Oligonucleotides
- Mechanism of Action Immunomodulators; Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Inflammation; Viral infections
Most Recent Events
- 16 Apr 2008 Discontinued - Preclinical for Viral infections in USA (unspecified route)
- 16 Apr 2008 Discontinued - Preclinical for Inflammation in USA (unspecified route)
- 25 Sep 2006 Chimeric immunomodulatory DNA compounds are still in preclinical trials in the US