Latest Information Update: 29 Mar 2011
At a glance
- Originator Quigley Pharma
- Class Skin disorder therapies
- Mechanism of Action
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Psoriasis
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2009 Preclinical trials in Psoriasis in USA (Topical)
- 02 Nov 2005 No development reported - Preclinical for Psoriasis in USA (unspecified route)
- 08 Sep 2003 Preclinical trials in Psoriasis in USA (unspecified route)