Research programme: alkylsilyl prodrug derivatives - Paradigm TherapeuticsAlternative Names: Silyl prodrugs
Latest Information Update: 12 Feb 2008
At a glance
- Originator Paradigm Therapeutics
- Developer Takeda Cambridge
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 12 Feb 2008 Discontinued - Preclinical for Cancer in United Kingdom (unspecified route)
- 27 Apr 2007 No development reported - Preclinical for Cancer in United Kingdom (unspecified route)
- 10 Jan 2005 Amedis Pharmaceuticals has been acquired and merged into Paradigm Therapeutics