Research programme: protein therapeutics - Inpharmatica/Merck SeronoAlternative Names: Protein therapeutics research programme - Inpharmatica/Merck Serono
Latest Information Update: 13 Mar 2008
At a glance
- Originator Galapagos NV; Merck Serono
- Class Proteins
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Unspecified
Most Recent Events
- 08 Jan 2007 Serono is now called Merck Serono
- 05 Jan 2007 Serono has been acquired by Merck KGaA
- 09 Sep 2003 Inpharmatica and Serono have extended their research collaboration