Follicle-stimulating hormone/luteinising hormone chimeraAlternative Names: FSH-LH chimera
Latest Information Update: 09 May 2005
At a glance
- Originator Merck Serono
- Class Follicle stimulating hormones; Pituitary gonadotropins; Recombinant fusion proteins
- Mechanism of Action Ovarian follicle stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Female infertility
Most Recent Events
- 31 Dec 2004 Discontinued - Preclinical for Female infertility in Switzerland (unspecified route)
- 09 Sep 2003 Preclinical trials in Female infertility in Switzerland (unspecified route)