Research programme: allergy therapy - Infinity Pharmaceuticals/KyorinAlternative Names: Allergy therapy research programme - Infinity Pharmaceuticals/Kyorin
Latest Information Update: 07 Dec 2007
At a glance
- Originator Infinity Pharmaceuticals; Kyorin Pharmaceutical
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Hypersensitivity
Most Recent Events
- 26 Sep 2006 No development reported - Preclinical for Allergy in USA (unspecified route)
- 13 Sep 2006 Discovery Partners International has been acquired and merged into Infinity Pharmaceuticals
- 09 Sep 2003 Preclinical trials in Allergy in USA (unspecified route)