MDX 214Alternative Names: Anti-EGFr/CD89 antibody; MDX-214
Latest Information Update: 03 May 2007
At a glance
- Originator Medarex
- Class Antineoplastics; Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Epidermal growth factor inhibitors; Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 03 May 2007 Discontinued - Phase-I/II for Cancer in USA (unspecified route)
- 05 Aug 2005 This compound is still in active development - (BIO-2005)
- 23 Apr 2004 Phase-I/II clinical trials in Cancer in USA (unspecified route)