Research programme: anticancer therapeutics - AuraZymeAlternative Names: Anticancer therapeutics research programme - AuraZyme; AZ-CINN 310; AZ-CINN targeted prodrugs research programme - AuraZyme; AZ-CINN TARPs research programme - AuraZyme
Latest Information Update: 09 Feb 2007
At a glance
- Originator AuraZyme Pharmaceuticals
- Class Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action ERBB 2 receptor antagonists; Tubulin modulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 09 Feb 2007 Preclinical development is ongoing
- 22 Sep 2003 Preclinical trials in Cancer in USA (unspecified route)