CDS TC 32Alternative Names: CDS-TC-32; TC 32
Latest Information Update: 06 Jul 2007
At a glance
- Originator pSivida Inc
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Coronary artery restenosis
Most Recent Events
- 03 Jan 2006 Control Delivery Systems has been acquired by pSivida
- 13 Jul 2004 This compound is still in active development - (BIO 2004 Annual International Convention)
- 16 Sep 2003 Control Delivery Systems and BIOTRONIK have entered into a research collaboration