GluconoctAlternative Names: Gluconoct
Latest Information Update: 03 Apr 2007
At a glance
- Originator Metcon Medicin
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Hypoglycaemia
Most Recent Events
- 03 Apr 2007 No development reported - Phase-II for Hypoglycaemia prevention in Sweden (unspecified route)
- 15 Sep 2003 Phase-II clinical trials in Hypoglycaemia prevention in Sweden (unspecified route)
- 15 Sep 2003 Gluconoct is available for licensing (http://www.metconmedicin.se)