Interleukin-12 - Ichor Medical SystemsAlternative Names: IL-12/TriGrid™ - Ichor Medical Systems
Latest Information Update: 22 Jun 2005
At a glance
- Originator Ichor Medical Systems
- Class Adjuvants; Interleukins
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants; Interleukin 12 stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 22 Jun 2005 This compound is still in active development for Cancer
- 15 Sep 2003 Preclinical trials in Cancer in USA (Intratumoural)