Research programme: transdermal anti-emetic therapy - NexMedAlternative Names: Anti-emetic patch - NexMed; NM 10065; NM 10066
Latest Information Update: 11 Feb 2008
At a glance
- Originator NexMed
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Nausea and vomiting; Pain
Most Recent Events
- 30 Aug 2005 NM 100065 is still in active development for Emesis
- 25 May 2004 Discontinued - Preclinical for Pain in USA (Topical)
- 16 Sep 2003 Preclinical trials in Pain in USA (Topical)