Research programme: Ovarian cancer vaccine - Aastrom Biosciences
Latest Information Update: 18 May 2006
At a glance
- Originator Aastrom Biosciences
- Class Cancer vaccines
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Ovarian cancer
Most Recent Events
- 18 May 2006 Discontinued - Preclinical for Ovarian cancer in USA (unspecified route)
- 16 Sep 2003 Preclinical trials in Ovarian cancer in USA (unspecified route)