Research programme: immunotherapeutic antibodies - GlaxoSmithKline/InNexus
Latest Information Update: 25 May 2007
At a glance
- Originator GlaxoSmithKline; InNexus Biotechnology
- Class Antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cancer; Small cell lung cancer
Most Recent Events
- 07 Nov 2005 Preclinical trials in Small cell lung cancer in USA (unspecified route)
- 17 Sep 2003 Preclinical trials in Cancer in USA (unspecified route)