Research programme: neurological and metabolic disorders therapies - SCYNEXIS/RocheAlternative Names: Central nervous system and metabolic disease agents
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Roche; SCYNEXIS
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Metabolic disorders; Neurological disorders
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Neurological-disorders in USA
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Metabolic-disorders in USA
- 14 Nov 2002 Preclinical trials in Metabolic disorders in USA (unspecified route)