Research programme: diabetes therapeutics and diagnostics - Affymetrix/Roche
Latest Information Update: 30 Aug 2006
At a glance
- Originator Affymetrix; Roche
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Type 2 diabetes mellitus
Most Recent Events
- 30 Aug 2006 Discontinued - Preclinical for Type-2 diabetes mellitus in USA (unspecified route)
- 28 Oct 2005 ParAllele BioScience has been acquired and merged into Affymetrix
- 18 Sep 2003 Preclinical trials in Type-2 diabetes mellitus in USA (unspecified route)