Research programme: gastrointestinal disorders therapy - The BioBalance CorporationAlternative Names: Gastrointestinal disorders therapy research programme - The BioBalance Corporation
Latest Information Update: 31 Jul 2006
At a glance
- Originator The BioBalance Corporation
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Gastrointestinal disorders
Most Recent Events
- 31 Jul 2006 No development reported - Preclinical for Gastrointestinal disorders in USA (unspecified route)
- 31 Aug 2003 Preclinical trials in Gastrointestinal disorders in USA (unspecified route)