Research programme: selective V-ATPase inhibitors - Reata PharmaceuticalsAlternative Names: RTA-203
Latest Information Update: 03 Feb 2011
At a glance
- Originator Reata Pharmaceuticals
- Class Heterocyclic bicyclo compounds
- Mechanism of Action Adenosine triphosphatase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 03 Feb 2011 Discontinued - Preclinical for Cancer in USA (unspecified route)
- 19 Apr 2006 This programme is still in active development
- 02 May 2005 Reata Discovery is now called Reata Pharmaceuticals