Research programme: G protein-coupled receptor antagonists - Novasite Pharmaceuticals
Latest Information Update: 30 Mar 2009
At a glance
- Originator Novasite Pharmaceuticals
- Mechanism of Action G protein-coupled receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Autoimmune disorders; Cancer; Obesity; Pain; Psychotic disorders
Most Recent Events
- 09 Dec 2004 Novasite and The Stanley Medical Research Institute formed an alliance to develop allosteric GPCR modulators
- 22 Sep 2003 Preclinical trials in Psychotic disorders in USA (unspecified route)
- 22 Sep 2003 Preclinical trials in Pain in USA (unspecified route)