Research programme: Chk1 kinase inhibitors - Galapagos/AvantogenAlternative Names: Chk1 kinase inhibitors research programme - BioFocus/Avantogen
Latest Information Update: 13 Apr 2007
At a glance
- Originator Avantogen; Galapagos NV
- Mechanism of Action Protein tyrosine kinase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Cancer; HIV infections
Most Recent Events
- 13 Apr 2007 No development reported - Preclinical for Cancer in United Kingdom (unspecified route)
- 13 Apr 2007 No development reported - Preclinical for HIV infections treatment in United Kingdom (unspecified route)
- 04 Nov 2005 BioFocus has been acquired and merged into Galapagos NV