At a glance
- Originator Abbott Laboratories
- Class Benzimidazoles; Erectile dysfunction therapies; Piperazines; Pyridines; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Dopamine D4 receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Erectile dysfunction
Most Recent Events
- 02 Jan 2013 Abbott separates its pharmaceuticals business to new company called AbbVie
- 31 Dec 2007 Discontinued - Phase-II for Erectile dysfunction in USA (unspecified route)
- 09 Jul 2004 Data presented at the XXIVth Congress Collegium Internationale Neuro-Psychopharmacologicum (CINP-2004) have been added to the adverse events and Mens Health pharmacodynamics sections