Research programme: antibacterials - HawonAlternative Names: KJO 18; KJO 26; Research programme: carbapenems - Hawon
Latest Information Update: 26 Apr 2007
At a glance
- Originator Hawon Pharmaceutical
- Mechanism of Action Cell wall inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Bacterial infections
Most Recent Events
- 26 Apr 2007 No development reported - Preclinical for Bacterial infections in South Korea (unspecified route)
- 26 Sep 2003 Preclinical trials in Bacterial infections in South Korea (unspecified route)