Research programme: antibacterials - Kyoto PharmaceuticalAlternative Names: Antibacterials research programme - Kyoto Pharmaceutical; KL 3744; KL 3758
Latest Information Update: 26 Apr 2007
At a glance
- Originator Kyoto Pharmaceutical Industries
- Mechanism of Action Cell wall inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Bacterial infections
Most Recent Events
- 26 Apr 2007 Discontinued - Preclinical for Bacterial infections in Japan (PO)
- 26 Sep 2003 Preclinical development for Bacterial infections in Japan (unspecified route)