Research programme: serotonin 1 receptor antagonists - GlaxoSmithKlineAlternative Names: SB-616234A; SB-649915
Latest Information Update: 18 Apr 2011
At a glance
- Originator GlaxoSmithKline
- Class Indoles; Oxazines; Piperazines
- Mechanism of Action Serotonin 1 receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Anxiety disorders; Major depressive disorder
Most Recent Events
- 19 Jun 2008 Preclinical development is ongoing
- 02 Oct 2003 Preclinical trials in Depression in United Kingdom (unspecified route)
- 02 Oct 2003 Preclinical trials in Anxiety disorders in United Kingdom (unspecified route)