Research programme: anticancer therapeutics - LexiconAlternative Names: LG 152; LG 195; LG 247; LG 406; LG 792; LG 934; LX-1521
Latest Information Update: 02 May 2007
At a glance
- Originator Lexicon Genetics
- Mechanism of Action Phosphotransferase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 02 May 2007 No development reported - Preclinical for Cancer in USA (unspecified route)
- 02 Oct 2003 Preclinical trials in Cancer in USA (unspecified route)