ABT 834Alternative Names: ABT-834
Latest Information Update: 23 Jan 2013
At a glance
- Originator Abbott Laboratories
- Mechanism of Action Histamine H3 receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cognition disorders
Most Recent Events
- 27 Aug 2007 Discontinued - Phase-I for Cognition disorders in USA (unspecified route)
- 30 Jun 2003 Phase-I clinical trials in Cognition disorders in USA (unspecified route)